Re: Patrick Fox v. James Pendleton; Patrick Fox v. Desiree Capuano
From: Peter T. Limperis <plimperis@hmpmlaw.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Fri, May 20 2016 10:47:55 am
Dear Patrick,

That is fine.  I mailed them to you, I confirmed the address with you, I emailed them
to you and obviously you have them.

We can email the conformed copies to you again, if you like.

Very Truly Yours,

Peter Timoleon Limperis
Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally P.C.
1 S. Church Ave., Ste. 900
Tucson, AZ 85701
(520) 792-3836
(520) 624-5080 (fax)
plimperis@hmpmlaw.com
visit www.hmpmlaw.com for more information about our firm

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone (520) 792-3836, and delete the original message.

On May 20, 2016, at 10:13 AM, Patrick Fox  wrote:
Mr. Limperis: Please be advised, it has now been 30 days and I've still not received the copies of the documents which were purportedly mailed on April 20, 2016. I shall file a notice of non-compliance with the court. Sincerely, Patrick Fox On 05/02/2016 02:16 PM, Peter T. Limperis wrote:
Dear Mr. Fox, Certainly. I will have the conformed copies scanned and will email to you shortly. Also, when you do receive the copies we sent I would appreciate it if you would confirm receipt so that we can avoid any issues in the future should it be necessary for us to mail additional documents to you. Thank you. Very Truly Yours, Peter Timoleon Limperis Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally P.L.C. 1 S. Church Ave., Ste. 900 Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 792-3836 (520) 624-5080 (fax) plimperis@hmpmlaw.com www.hmpmlaw.com The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (520) 792-3836, and delete the original message. On May 2, 2016, at 2:02 PM, Patrick Fox wrote:
Yes, that would be great, if you wouldn't mind emailing an electronic copy of them. Thanks, Patrick On 05/02/2016 01:57 PM, Peter T. Limperis wrote:
Dear Mr. Fox, Yes, we did send them to you. But if you would like I can email you .pdf copies as well. Let me know. Thanks. Very Truly Yours, Peter Timoleon Limperis Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally P.L.C. 1 S. Church Ave., Ste. 900 Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 792-3836 (520) 624-5080 (fax) plimperis@hmpmlaw.com www.hmpmlaw.com The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (520) 792-3836, and delete the original message. On May 2, 2016, at 1:41 PM, Patrick Fox wrote:
Good afternoon, Mr. Limperis, et. al.: I see that you have filed the following documents, on 2016-04-21, in the above captioned matters: - APPELLEE JAMES PENDLETON'S OBJECTION TO RECORDED COVERAGE OF HEARINGS; and - APPELLEE DESIREE CAPUANO'S OBJECTION TO RECORDED COVERAGE OF HEARINGS However, I've not yet been served a copy. May you please inform me whether a copy has been mailed or otherwise forwarded to me? Thank you, Patrick Fox