Re: Patrick Fox v. James Pendleton; Patrick Fox v. Desiree Capuano
From: Peter T. Limperis <plimperis@hmpmlaw.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, May 02 2016 2:20:49 pm

Dear Mr. Fox,

As requested, they are attached in .pdf.

Thanks.

Very Truly Yours,

Peter Timoleon Limperis
Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally P.L.C.
1 S. Church Ave., Ste. 900
Tucson, AZ 85701
(520) 792-3836
(520) 624-5080 (fax)
plimperis@hmpmlaw.com
www.hmpmlaw.com

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone (520) 792-3836, and delete the original message.

On May 2, 2016, at 2:02 PM, Patrick Fox  wrote:
Yes, that would be great, if you wouldn't mind emailing an electronic copy of them. Thanks, Patrick On 05/02/2016 01:57 PM, Peter T. Limperis wrote:
Dear Mr. Fox, Yes, we did send them to you. But if you would like I can email you .pdf copies as well. Let me know. Thanks. Very Truly Yours, Peter Timoleon Limperis Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally P.L.C. 1 S. Church Ave., Ste. 900 Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 792-3836 (520) 624-5080 (fax) plimperis@hmpmlaw.com www.hmpmlaw.com The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (520) 792-3836, and delete the original message. On May 2, 2016, at 1:41 PM, Patrick Fox wrote:
Good afternoon, Mr. Limperis, et. al.: I see that you have filed the following documents, on 2016-04-21, in the above captioned matters: - APPELLEE JAMES PENDLETON'S OBJECTION TO RECORDED COVERAGE OF HEARINGS; and - APPELLEE DESIREE CAPUANO'S OBJECTION TO RECORDED COVERAGE OF HEARINGS However, I've not yet been served a copy. May you please inform me whether a copy has been mailed or otherwise forwarded to me? Thank you, Patrick Fox