Telephone contact with G*****
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 27 2016 4:58:57 pm
Desiree:

There seems to be some problem with the landline phone you're allowing
G***** to use to communicate with me.  The past few calls have been
getting increasingly choppy, and I am now completely unable to hear
him.  The problem only occurs when I speak with him and only on that
line so I don't believe it is a problem with any of my phones.

I will bring this up at the hearing tomorrow as it effectively prevents
me from having any communication with G*****, whatsoever.

Since this is a situation which you alone have created, by taking away
G*****'s phone and only allowing us to communicate on that landline, I
insist you address it immediately so that G***** and I can communicate.

This email is directly related to my ability to communicate with
G*****, and your ongoing interference with that communication.  You may
use it as a basis to claim I am in violation of your order of
protection, if you wish, although, I don't believe, under the
circumstances, that much would be done about that.

Sincerely,
Patrick