Re: G*****'s visit for winter break 2015
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 14 2015 3:21:07 pm

Desiree:

This was not an invitation to negotiate and you are not in a position to
be making demands of any sort.  You have stated that you will be
monitoring G*****'s communication with me so I assume you heard our
conversation the other day.  Therefore, you know that I am well aware of
your entire situation.

G***** has told me he wants to spend his entire break with me - just as
he wanted to spend his entire Fall Break with me, his entire Summer
Break with me, and his entire Spring Break with me.  So that is what I
am requesting.

There will be know negotiating and I will not agree to any terms you try
to impose.  You will soon be homeless; you have no money; nobody
believes anything you say anymore; nobody is coming to your aid or
defense; you will not be able to secure another job as long as that
website exists - and it's not going anywhere as long as you're alive;
your boyfriend has reached the point of being fed up and only his sense
of decency toward Sage keeps him from kicking you guys out (he knows
G***** will be fine because of me).

Moreover, I've already submitted a request to the family court for an
expedited hearing for an order for G***** to visit for the entire
winter break (amongst other things).  So, why would I agree to your "terms"?

Richard, I will allow G***** to travel to Canada for visitation under the following conditions; 1. His visit will not be for the entire duration of winter break. You may have him for the first week. These dates have been discussed and agreed to by G***** and are as follows: Travel to Canada may occur on either Friday, December 18th, 2015 or Saturday, December 19th, 2015 Return travel to Arizona will occur no later than Sunday, December 27th, 2015 2. The plane ticket from Arizona to Canada and from Canada back to Arizona must be purchased and provided to me prior to G*****'s departure. 3. While G***** is in your care you are not to speak about me at all. This includes my home, my lifestyle, the other people in our home, your opinions, or your thoughts. These are unnecessary topics of conversation. I know if this has happened based on his behavior when he returns. 4. While G***** is in your care you are not to use him to gather information about me, my home, my lifestyle, or the people in my home. Using your child to gather information to hurt the other parent is bad and G***** does not deserve to be used in this manner. I will know if this has happened. 5. While G***** is in your care you are not to use G***** to plot or attempt to plot against me, my home or the people in my home. This includes any actions, direct or indirect, which would or could potentially adversely affect me, my home, my lifestyle, or the people in my home. Again, using or attempting to use your child in such a way is bad and G***** deserves better. If you agree to these terms then provide the travel plans for both flights and I will make sure G***** sees you for the first week of winter break. Desiree