G*****'s visit for winter break 2015
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 14 2015 10:51:14 am
Richard,

I will allow G***** to travel to Canada for visitation under the following
conditions;

1. His visit will not be for the entire duration of winter break.  You may
have him for the first week.  These dates have been discussed and agreed to
by G***** and are as follows:
Travel to Canada may occur on either Friday, December 18th, 2015 or
Saturday, December 19th, 2015
Return travel to Arizona will occur no later than Sunday, December 27th,
2015

2. The plane ticket from Arizona to Canada and from Canada back to Arizona
must be purchased and provided to me prior to G*****'s departure.

3. While G***** is in your care you are not to speak about me at all.
This includes my home, my lifestyle, the other people in our home, your
opinions, or your thoughts.  These are unnecessary topics of conversation.
I know if this has happened based on his behavior when he returns.

4.  While G***** is in your care you are not to use him to gather
information about me, my home, my lifestyle, or the people in my home.
Using your child to gather information to hurt the other parent is bad and
G***** does not deserve to be used in this manner.  I will know if this
has happened.

5. While G***** is in your care you are not to use G***** to plot
or attempt to plot against me, my home or the people in my home.  This
includes any actions, direct or indirect, which would or could potentially
adversely affect me, my home, my lifestyle, or the people in my home.
Again, using or attempting to use your child in such a way is bad and
G***** deserves better.

If you agree to these terms then provide the travel plans for both flights
and I will make sure G***** sees you for the first week of winter break.

Desiree