Request for visitation over G*****'s winter break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 13 2015 9:31:21 pm
Desiree:

This shall serve as my third formal, written request for G***** to
visit with me during the entire duration of his upcoming winter break.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you, in case you
were not aware, that the criminal harassment charges you filed back in
July have been dropped by the prosecutor (actually quite some time ago),
so the condition of release, namely that I not contact you either
directly or indirectly, is no longer in effect.

And, the Order of Protection and Injunction Against Harassment filed by
yourself and James, respectively, have not been properly served and
therefore are not yet in effect.  In particular, the packets which were
served failed to include the request for hearing form. But either way,
an Order of Protection and an Injunction Against Harassment issued by a
court in the State of Arizona has no legal weight outside the US and
since I am, in fact, outside the US, it is entirely meaningless.

Sincerely,
Patrick