Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 18 2015 11:07:53 pm

I also considered the legal implications if something were to happen,
like for example, a pissed off Mexican showed up at your house and
attempt to cause you "harass" you in retaliation for your racists
views.  Some might say I was criminally negligent by publishing your
address along with your racist comments.  They might try to argue that
had I not done so then you would not have been harmed.  However, both
your racist views and related comments, and your current address are all
points of fact - the publishing of facts simply cannot be considered
negligent - criminal or otherwise.  I'm pretty sure not a court in
America would hold me responsible for anything that might occur to you
as a result of you openly expressing racist, anti-Latino sentiments,
while living in an area with a very high Mexican population.

Another thing you can't prevent me from publishing is your social
security number.  There is no law in Canada which prohibits a person
from publishing the non-Canadian identifying information of another
person who is not in Canada; and even if it were illegal under US law -
I'm not in the US and therefore, not subject to US law.

Richard, Have you stopped to consider that if what you have were the real address, and not just an intentional misdirection, that you would be endangering G*****'s safety and privacy with your amateur website? Publishing an address your son would potentially be residing at?! Good job. Classy... real classy. - Desiree On Saturday, July 18, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
Desiree: Isn't it amusing that your reason for refusing to provide me the address where G***** will be residing while in your case was that I continue to put your so-called "personal information" on a public website...but, the one piece of "personal information" I had never put on a public website was your address...but, now, even though you'd refused to provide the address, I've put your current address on your public website. Ah, the irony. Cheers, Patrick On 07/07/2015 06:28 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
As long as Patrick continues to put my personal information on a public website, it will not be provided. Richard does not have visitation within the United States as he has been forcibly deported so having a physical address serves no purpose. A mailing address has been provided for the purpose of communication which is all I am required to provide. If G***** is not returned, Richard will be in direct violation of the court order governing G***** and immediate action will be taken. I expect to see my son on the 12th of July, 2015. Desiree On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
So I told G***** about your refusal to provide the address where he will be residing upon his return and that if you do not provide the address I have the legal right to refuse to allow him to return - because a parent, regardless of custody orders, cannot legally be compelled to knowingly put their child in harms way, and given your well documented history of refusing to cooperate, and taking up with drug users, criminals, and violent people you hardly know...well. Do you think he was upset about that? No. Not at all. Cheers, Patrick Patrick wrote:
according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing. A post office box does not meet that requirement. If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know, you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter. Particularly since you also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income. Patrick