Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 18 2015 10:51:49 pm
Yes, of course I had considered that.  But the address is, in fact, the
address you are physically at - in fact, you are there right at this moment.

I have considered whether publishing the address of an openly racist,
anti-Latino, who happens to be physically present at the same house
which my son is also physically present at and, after careful
consideration, have concluded if such an event as angry Mexicans showing
up to express their discontent with you and your white supremest beliefs
were to occur, the focus of their attention would be you - not G*****.
The Latino people are, generally, honorable and would not harm an
innocent child if they had issues with the child's misguided mother.
So, no, I don't believe G***** would be put in any danger by publishing
your address.

The point of the website is not to be aesthetically appealing.  It is to
make known, publicly, the facts and the realities about you...the type
of person you REALLY are.  It has been up for over a year and a half and
you have not indicated that anything on it is inaccurate.  And, if the
information is true then you have no legal or ethical grievance.  If you
do not want your true ugliness published on the Internet then perhaps
you should be a better person - less ugly.

"Classy"?  I am thinking you don't know what the word means.  I don't
see how it would apply in this context.  Perhaps the word you meant to
use was "dignified".  But even then, I don't see anything undignified
about what I've done.

Good evening.  Go scream at your children, then cry yourself to sleep
like you usually do.

Cheers,

Richard, Have you stopped to consider that if what you have were the real address, and not just an intentional misdirection, that you would be endangering G*****'s safety and privacy with your amateur website? Publishing an address your son would potentially be residing at?! Good job. Classy... real classy. - Desiree On Saturday, July 18, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
Desiree: Isn't it amusing that your reason for refusing to provide me the address where G***** will be residing while in your case was that I continue to put your so-called "personal information" on a public website...but, the one piece of "personal information" I had never put on a public website was your address...but, now, even though you'd refused to provide the address, I've put your current address on your public website. Ah, the irony. Cheers, Patrick On 07/07/2015 06:28 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
As long as Patrick continues to put my personal information on a public website, it will not be provided. Richard does not have visitation within the United States as he has been forcibly deported so having a physical address serves no purpose. A mailing address has been provided for the purpose of communication which is all I am required to provide. If G***** is not returned, Richard will be in direct violation of the court order governing G***** and immediate action will be taken. I expect to see my son on the 12th of July, 2015. Desiree On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
So I told G***** about your refusal to provide the address where he will be residing upon his return and that if you do not provide the address I have the legal right to refuse to allow him to return - because a parent, regardless of custody orders, cannot legally be compelled to knowingly put their child in harms way, and given your well documented history of refusing to cooperate, and taking up with drug users, criminals, and violent people you hardly know...well. Do you think he was upset about that? No. Not at all. Cheers, Patrick Patrick wrote:
according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing. A post office box does not meet that requirement. If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know, you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter. Particularly since you also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income. Patrick