Re: Updates to your site
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 13 2015 8:30:01 pm
Desiree:

Oh, I should mention, before you freak out at G***** and ground him for
telling me where you live:  I already had the address from the times
you've previously spent the weekend at the house.  Given the address,
finding the name of the person who owns the property is a simple public
records check.  Given the name of the property owner, a simple google
search provides his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles. From the LinkedIn
profile I see that he also worked at Apollo Group at the same time you
did.  Using basic deduction, and given how well I know you, I was able
to conclude that you were intimately involved with Mr. Pendleton - why
else would you take your kids and spend numerous weekends at his house
which is hours drive from where you lived.

So, you see, G***** told me nothing - any fool with partial
intelligence and a bit of background on you could figure it out.

Patrick

On 07/13/2015 08:11 PM, Patrick wrote:
Desiree: I've updated some of the information on your site. Let me know if anything is inaccurate. Namely on the home page and on the News page. I was sure to include your new address, a picture of your presumed boyfriend, and a picture of your new home. I still need to confirm your employment - once I do then I'll update that information too. It's good that you're living in such a small community now. Much less anonymity. You're reputation will undoubtedly spread quickly. Cheers, Patrick P.S. I believe you are expecting me to say nasty things about James Pendleton, but I don't know him so I have no opinion of him.