Updates to your site
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 13 2015 8:11:35 pm
Desiree:

I've updated some of the information on your site.  Let me know if
anything is inaccurate.  Namely on the home page and on the News page.
I was sure to include your new address, a picture of your presumed
boyfriend, and a picture of your new home.

I still need to confirm your employment - once I do then I'll update
that information too.

It's good that you're living in such a small community now.  Much less
anonymity.  You're reputation will undoubtedly spread quickly.

Cheers,
Patrick

P.S. I believe you are expecting me to say nasty things about James
Pendleton, but I don't know him so I have no opinion of him.