Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 08 2015 7:35:03 am
I have the same rights that any stranger on the street has - and if such
stranger observes that a child is being taken into a situation which
such stranger reasonably believes will put that child in a potentially
harmful situation then such stranger may, and should intervene, for the
sake of the safety of the child.  That is all I am doing.  Between now
and Friday I will be presenting the facts and the evidence to the BC
Family Court and they will decide whether there is a reasonable belief
that returning him to you, under these circumstances, would put him in
harm.  They will then contact the California court to determine how to
proceed.

I have given you 2 and a half years to prove you are fit to be a parent
and you've squandered it.  You've neglected G*****'s medical, dental,
and vision care (although it would cost you nothing) - you sent him on
this visit with an infection on his ear and neck; you were aware of the
infection and your response was to put neosporin on it; he's been on
antibiotics for it for the past 4 weeks.  Can you honestly say you've
done even 1 parental thing over the past 2 1/2 years?  Providing the
basic necessities of life doesn't count.

Tell me something: even though I keep G***** informed about everything
that's going on (including this latest development), has he called you
to say he wants to go back or that he misses you?  I'm at work all day,
he has the apartment to himself all that time.  He has complete access
to the landline.  Doesn't that tell you something?  That's how much he
"loves" and respects you.  That's how much he's bonded with you.  Face
it - you've failed as a parent. You're a terrible, terrible, bad person
and mother.

I have a home in a wonderful gated neighborhood with a job making a decent salary. I am able to provide and care for both of my children. All of that aside, it is no longer you right to make that determination of choice as you have relinquished all rights to G***** in a court of law. I am the sole custodial parent and you will return him to me on the 12th or it will be kidnapping. On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
I shall accept that as your official position, then. Unless you can provide proof that you have a safe and stable home for G***** to return to then I must consider you destitute and homeless, and I will present the evidence (most of which is your own words) to the court and they will decide whether now is a good time for G***** to be returned to my care. Unless you have anything further to contribute I shall consider this matter concluded. Patrick Desiree Capuano > wrote:
As long as Patrick continues to put my personal information on a public website, it will not be provided. Richard does not have visitation within the United States as he has been forcibly deported so having a physical address serves no purpose. A mailing address has been provided for the purpose of communication which is all I am required to provide. If G***** is not returned, Richard will be in direct violation of the court order governing G***** and immediate action will be taken. I expect to see my son on the 12th of July, 2015. Desiree On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
So I told G***** about your refusal to provide the address where he will be residing upon his return and that if you do not provide the address I have the legal right to refuse to allow him to return - because a parent, regardless of custody orders, cannot legally be compelled to knowingly put their child in harms way, and given your well documented history of refusing to cooperate, and taking up with drug users, criminals, and violent people you hardly know...well. Do you think he was upset about that? No. Not at all. Cheers, Patrick Patrick wrote:
according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing. A post office box does not meet that requirement. If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know, you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter. Particularly since you also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income. Patrick