Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 07 2015 7:23:14 pm

By the way: Arizona was never determined to be G*****'s home state because 
YOU never petitioned to transfer the case there.  As a matter of record, his 
home state is still California.  I've nagged you repeatedly to transfer the 
case to Arizona but you blew it off.  Once again, lovely parenting. Way to 
teach by example.

Patrick



Desiree Capuano  wrote:
Oh child...the only course of action that you legally have is to return G***** to his "home state" of Arizona and then file a motion with the court in California as they are the ones that have jurisdiction. I have nothing else to say. Authorities will be contacted if G***** is not on the plane to Tucson Sunday, July 12th. Good Day. On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick wrote:
Your words mean nothing because you lie incessantly. I require proof and I have every legal right to require it because its a matter of child safety. As for your claim of kidnapping - you're wrong. A biological parent cannot kidnap their own offspring, under US laws. And, I have no intention of violating any laws. I will present my case to the Family Court here in BC and they will decide if, given the current circumstances, it would be potentially harmful for G***** to return to a parent with an admitted drug problem, history of violence and emotional instability, who cannot and refuses to provide any evidence that she even has a place to live, and has essentially abandoned her child by moving while he was up here and refused to provide forwarding contact information or ever contacting him even once. I will do nothing illegal. Patrick Desiree Capuano wrote:
I have a home in a wonderful gated neighborhood with a job making a decent salary. I am able to provide and care for both of my children. All of that aside, it is no longer you right to make that determination of choice as you have relinquished all rights to G***** in a court of law. I am the sole custodial parent and you will return him to me on the 12th or it will be kidnapping. On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick wrote:
I shall accept that as your official position, then. Unless you can provide proof that you have a safe and stable home for G***** to return to then I must consider you destitute and homeless, and I will present the evidence (most of which is your own words) to the court and they will decide whether now is a good time for G***** to be returned to my care. Unless you have anything further to contribute I shall consider this matter concluded. Patrick Desiree Capuano wrote:
As long as Patrick Fox continues to put my personal information on a public website, it will not be provided. Richard Riess does not have visitation within the United States as he has been forcibly deported so having a physical address serves no purpose. A mailing address has been provided for the purpose of communication which is all I am required to provide. If G***** is not returned, Richard Riess will be in direct violation of the court order governing G***** and immediate action will be taken. I expect to see my son on the 12th of July, 2015. Desiree On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick wrote:
So I told G***** about your refusal to provide the address where he will be residing upon his return and that if you do not provide the address I have the legal right to refuse to allow him to return - because a parent, regardless of custody orders, cannot legally be compelled to knowingly put their child in harms way, and given your well documented history of refusing to cooperate, and taking up with drug users, criminals, and violent people you hardly know...well. Do you think he was upset about that? No. Not at all. Cheers, Patrick Patrick wrote:
according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing. A post office box does not meet that requirement. If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know, you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter. Particularly since you also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income. Patrick