Re: Contact Information
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 07 2015 6:44:13 pm
I have a home in a wonderful gated neighborhood with a job making a decent
salary.  I am able to provide and care for both of my children.  All of
that aside, it is no longer you right to make that determination of choice
as you have relinquished all rights to G***** in a court of law.  I am the
sole custodial parent and you will return him to me on the 12th or it will
be kidnapping.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
I shall accept that as your official position, then. Unless you can provide proof that you have a safe and stable home for G***** to return to then I must consider you destitute and homeless, and I will present the evidence (most of which is your own words) to the court and they will decide whether now is a good time for G***** to be returned to my care. Unless you have anything further to contribute I shall consider this matter concluded. Patrick Desiree Capuano wrote:
As long as Patrick continues to put my personal information on a public website, it will not be provided. Richard does not have visitation within the United States as he has been forcibly deported so having a physical address serves no purpose. A mailing address has been provided for the purpose of communication which is all I am required to provide. If G***** is not returned, Richard will be in direct violation of the court order governing G***** and immediate action will be taken. I expect to see my son on the 12th of July, 2015. Desiree On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick wrote:
So I told G***** about your refusal to provide the address where he will be residing upon his return and that if you do not provide the address I have the legal right to refuse to allow him to return - because a parent, regardless of custody orders, cannot legally be compelled to knowingly put their child in harms way, and given your well documented history of refusing to cooperate, and taking up with drug users, criminals, and violent people you hardly know...well. Do you think he was upset about that? No. Not at all. Cheers, Patrick Patrick wrote:
according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing. A post office box does not meet that requirement. If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know, you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter. Particularly since you also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income. Patrick