Re: Contact Information
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 07 2015 6:28:36 pm
As long as Patrick continues to put my personal information on a public
website, it will not be provided.  Richard does not have visitation
within the United States as he has been forcibly deported so having a
physical address serves no purpose.  A mailing address has been provided
for the purpose of communication which is all I am required to provide.  If
G***** is not returned, Richard will be in direct violation of the
court order governing G***** and immediate action will be taken.  I expect
to see my son on the 12th of July, 2015.

Desiree

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
So I told G***** about your refusal to provide the address where he will be residing upon his return and that if you do not provide the address I have the legal right to refuse to allow him to return - because a parent, regardless of custody orders, cannot legally be compelled to knowingly put their child in harms way, and given your well documented history of refusing to cooperate, and taking up with drug users, criminals, and violent people you hardly know...well. Do you think he was upset about that? No. Not at all. Cheers, Patrick Patrick > wrote:
according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing. A post office box does not meet that requirement. If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know, you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter. Particularly since you also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income. Patrick