Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 06 2015 9:54:11 am

according to Google maps that address is a US Post Office. You are legally
required to provide me the address where G***** will be physically residing.
A post office box does not meet that requirement.

If you fail or refuse to provide me the address where G***** will be
physically residing, prior to his time of departure on July 12 I will have
the legal grounds to refuse to allow him to return because, as far as I know,
you're homeless and unable to provide his shelter.  Particularly since you
also refuse to provide any information about whether you even have any income.

Patrick

Desiree Capuano  wrote:
Correction below On Monday, July 6, 2015, Desiree Capuano wrote:
Patrick: Please pass the following information on to G*****'s father, Richard Riess, for his records; Address: 315 W. Valencia Rd #23014 Tucson, AZ 85706 Home Phone: 520-288-8200 Mobile (for emergencies only): 480-455-2086