Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 06 2015 9:17:27 am

I suppose I could do the same and insist on calling you Desiree Tomlin,
since, after all, the basis for your name change from Tomlin to Capuano
was your marriage to Michael but since your marriage to Michael was never
actually legal - because you were still married to me when you married him
- then that means that your name change was also never legal.

However, that would be pointless and stupid because a name is arbitrary.
Whether your name is Capuano or Tomlin makes no difference to anything
(kind of like your existence, I suppose).  So for that reason, I wouldn't
bother. Also, it would make me seem petty and uncreative (much like
you...I suppose).

Patrick

Patrick Fox  wrote:
Why do you insist on acting like an childish fool? You've already acknowledged my legal name is Patrick and I am the same person you previously knew as Richard. So saying stupid things, like in the below email, just makes you look like either an immature child (i.e. "I know you are but what am I", idiocy), or it makes you look like you can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy (i.e. you're delusional). You know, no matter how much you try to pretend that you don't know, or believe, that my name is Patrick, its not going to make it true, nor will it make it any more convincing that you actually believe it. It just makes you look idiotic. And that's one of the things that G***** and I laugh at about you. Moreover, if you really believe that I, Patrick, and the person you knew as Richard are two separate people, then why on earth would you allow you son to spend 5 weeks with him in another country? So, obviously, you don't really believe your stupidity and you're doing it because you believe it annoys me. But you're putting it in writing and you're phrasing it as though you're trying to be convincing. So when it goes on the internet it actually seems as though you do believe it. You're not very smart, are you? Patrick