Re: Contact Information
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 06 2015 8:59:46 am
Why do you insist on acting like an childish fool? You've already acknowledged my
legal name is Patrick and I am the same person you previously knew as Richard.
So saying stupid things, like in the below email, just makes you look like
either an immature child (i.e. "I know you are but what am I", idiocy), or it makes
you look like you can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy (i.e. you're
delusional).

You know, no matter how much you try to pretend that you don't know, or believe, that
my name is Patrick, its not going to make it true, nor will it make it any more
convincing that you actually believe it.  It just makes you look idiotic.  And that's
one of the things that G***** and I laugh at about you.

Moreover, if you really believe that I, Patrick, and the person you knew as
Richard are two separate people, then why on earth would you allow you son to
spend 5 weeks with him in another country?  So, obviously, you don't really believe
your stupidity and you're doing it because you believe it annoys me.  But you're
putting it in writing and you're phrasing it as though you're trying to be
convincing.  So when it goes on the internet it actually seems as though you do
believe it.

You're not very smart, are you?