Your reasoning
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 05 2015 10:00:59 am
So, why would you want a child living in your home, that you know
doesn't respect you?  That you know looks at you with disdain and
superiority?  Surely, it's not because you have a sense of moral
obligation to be a good parent and to raise him properly, because so far
you haven't done that at all (again, we refer to your refusal to provide
him sufficient medical and dental care (even though it wouldn't cost you
anything); your insistence on putting what you want before what he
needs; your failure to take the time to teach him any life skills).

The only remaining reason I can think of is that you do it to spite me.
But that's backfiring on you because I've already worked out a plan that
involves G***** remaining with you until he turns 16, then moving to
Ontario (where neither you nor the US or Canadian courts can touch
him).  And I've explained that plan to him.  He doesn't like it but he
understands and appreciates the motives.  So, by insisting on keeping
him with you aren't you really just spiting yourself?  Aren't you really
just subjecting yourself to the additional difficulties of providing for
a child that looks down on you?  That considers you below him because of
your refusal to be anything more than a white trash pot head?  Because
of your inability to make any good or proper decisions?  Because of your
continually doing things that adversely affect him and not giving him
any choices?

Patrick