Re: Your priorities
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 02 2015 10:00:29 am
Happy Canada Day

On Thursday, July 2, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
Let me tell you what I think: I think you're more interested in being a pain in my ass than you are interested in G*****'s safety and well-being. If you were at all interested in G***** then you would have called and/or emailed him - before calling the police. He's been here 5 weeks and you've never once made any attempt to contact him, but then, out of the blue, you contact me and start being a bitch about his return flight. Then, you call the police and claim that you're worried about his safety because you've not heard from him since he left and you have no way of contacting him (which is completely false). You gotta get your priorities straight, you freak. Patrick