Re: G*****'s adventure with the RCMP
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 30 2015 9:42:22 pm
One more thing: Constable Smith provided me the case/report #.  It's
2015-29196.  As soon as I get a copy of the report I'll be sure to share
it on your web site.

As far as I know, case numbers are not assigned for "wellness checks".
But I guess we'll find out EXACTLY what you claimed when I receive the
report, right?

Richard, When you said, "Or would that have been to complicated for you to think of?" I believe you meant to use the word, "too." You really should use a dictionary. That sort of poor grammar common amongst the lowest echelon of society makes it difficult to take you seriously. Not that anyone does anyway. As you well know, G*****'s phone does not receive calls while in Canada. Again, nice try. I chose to only pursue a wellness check this time, and as such no "frivolous claim" exists. To the contrary, I actually had a very nice chat with the RCMP, and they indicated they would be keeping an eye on you. I thanked them for checking in on G***** for me. Have a "nice" day. ~Desiree On Tuesday, June 30, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
Desiree: Like I said: the "authorities" ain't gonna do shit for ya! The office called me after she spoke with G***** and she told me that they were just responding to a call about potential child endangerment, but after reviewing your claims, then stopping by the apartment and speaking with G*****, they didn't consider it credible. They've entered a record of you submitting a frivolous claim - so the next time you call they'll see that and take you with a grain of salt. Has anything EVER gone right for you? Tell me, if you're so concerned about G*****'s safety and well being then why haven't you just called him? Or would that have been to complicated for you to think of? Patrick