Re: G*****'s adventure with the RCMP
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 30 2015 8:46:35 pm
Richard,

When you said, "Or would that have been to complicated for you to think of?"

I believe you meant to use the word, "too."  You really should use a
dictionary.  That sort of poor grammar common amongst the lowest echelon of
society makes it difficult to take you seriously.  Not that anyone does
anyway.

As you well know, G*****'s phone does not receive calls while in Canada.
Again, nice try.  I chose to only pursue a wellness check this time, and as
such no "frivolous claim" exists.  To the contrary, I actually had a very
nice chat with the RCMP, and they indicated they would be keeping an eye on
you.  I thanked them for checking in on G***** for me.

Have a "nice" day.

~Desiree

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
Desiree: Like I said: the "authorities" ain't gonna do shit for ya! The office called me after she spoke with G***** and she told me that they were just responding to a call about potential child endangerment, but after reviewing your claims, then stopping by the apartment and speaking with G*****, they didn't consider it credible. They've entered a record of you submitting a frivolous claim - so the next time you call they'll see that and take you with a grain of salt. Has anything EVER gone right for you? Tell me, if you're so concerned about G*****'s safety and well being then why haven't you just called him? Or would that have been to complicated for you to think of? Patrick