Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: How can G***** contact you?
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 9:24:36 pm
Phone numbers can be bought and transferred between carriers these days. I
fail to see the joke.  What you should be discussing with G***** is how he
needs to be prepared for the local authorities to show up, should you
not provide the return itinerary as agreed.

On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
G***** only has 480-455-2086. The same mobile number I have. That number belongs to Apollo Group. If you no longer work at Apollo Group then you likely had to return the phone they provided you, which means you no longer have that number. By the way: what kind of loser doesn't have their own mobile phone? Patrick On 06/29/2015 08:22 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
I wouldn't expect a stranger to know anything that transpires. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
Do you not buy shoes for Sage? You don't buy shoes for G*****. Did you not provide Sage a computer for his room? You didn't provide one for G*****. Are you not allowing Sage to have 2 game consoles while taking away G*****'s ? How are my statements not true? Patrick Desiree Capuano wrote:
Nothing you have said is true. But I wouldn't expect you to know that since you are not G*****'s father. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
Is anything that I stated below, that I've said to G*****, not true? Have you not, in fact, refused to allow him to enjoy comforts which would be in line with our combined incomes for no reason other than to appease Sage? Do you not provide Sage better and more frequent things than you provide for G*****? Have you ever once told Sage that he cannot have something because it wouldn't be fair to G*****? So, then everything I have said to G***** is merely the truth. Is it not? On 06/28/2015 08:28 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
Why would he when you keep telling him BS like I care about Sage more and that I punched myself in the stomach? Maybe it's more a matter of the things you say to him and less a matter of what he really thinks. Or maybe, just maybe he does trust you enough to be able to speak openly to me with you around. On Sunday, June 28, 2015, Patrick wrote:
Is that why he hasn't been calling you? He's been here 5 weeks now. Have you spoken with him at all? Does it not concern you that he cares so little that he doesn't even call once to say hello? It would certainly concern me, that a parent wouldn't care enough about their child to speak to them at all during that duration of time. When he's in Phoenix we speak at least once a week. On 06/28/2015 08:16 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
G***** can contact me on the same mobile number he has. He can also communicate with me via email...as you are doing right now. On Saturday, June 27, 2015, Patrick wrote:
I'm sitting at Starbucks with G***** and it occurred to me - your mobile phone was provided by Apollo and you'd presumably have to return it to them when you stopped working for them; since you've moved you no longer have the same landline number. So just how is G***** supposed to contact you if he needed or wanted to? I asked him and he said he has no idea. Once again, nice parenting. Its almost as though you've abandoned him...again. Ha! Patrick