Re: G*****'s new school
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 7:30:48 pm
Are you saying that you believe that I am NOT the person you previously
knew as Richard?  If that is the case, then are you saying that
you knowingly allowed your 14 year old offspring to travel to a foreign
country to spend 5 weeks in the care of a person whom you don't know?  A
total stranger?

Do you see how incredibly stupid you sound?  Were you dropped on your
head as a baby?

I've read your emails to G***** and we've had a good laugh.

I do not give out detailed information about my son to strangers. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
What is the name of the high school which you anticipate G***** will be attending upon the commencement of the upcoming school year? Desiree Capuano > wrote:
High school. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
What school will G***** be attending for the upcoming school year?