Re: G*****'s new school
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 2:28:59 pm

You're such a child.  And an idiot. Based on the silliness you're now
saying, you knowingly allowed your child to travel 1500 miles, to
another country, to stay with someone you're claiming is a "stranger".

I am the same physical, natural person whom you believed was Richard
Riess - that my legal name us not what you thought it was does not make
me a stranger. You idiot!

Patrick

Desiree Capuano  wrote:
I do not give out detailed information about my son to strangers. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
What is the name of the high school which you anticipate G***** will be attending upon the commencement of the upcoming school year? Desiree Capuano wrote:
High school. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
What school will G***** be attending for the upcoming school year?