Re: Itinerary for return travel
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 9:54:46 am

This topic has already been addressed and you have been established to be
incorrect. Stop wasting my time.

Desiree Capuano  wrote:
The agreement was that the itinerary would be provided "sometime in June". As of July 1st you have failed to adhere to the agreed upon conditions. As well, G***** Is only authorized by the governing judicial body and by me to be in the care and guardianship of Richard Riess. I have been informed today that there is no such person living in the home that G***** is residing in. Therefor he is being held in a non-compliment residence. We'll let the local authorities and the court in California sort all that out. You may have to appear from jail in the matters concerning custody though. Kidnapping across country lines in a very serious offense. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
As I said: whatever. As soon as I purchase G*****'s flight you will be the third to know. But really, go ahead and contact whatever authorities you think will do something for you. Until July 13th you've got no claim. Dumbass! Desiree Capuano wrote:
You have until 5pm tomorrow. You may want to prepare G***** for the consequences of your actions. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
Whatever. Go ahead, call the authorities. I'd love to see that. Desiree Capuano wrote:
The last part of what you said is kind of true. I will call the authorities, you will be arrested, and G***** will be returned to. It would be a false claim if you provide documentation stating you are Richard Riess. I am willing to take that chance. You are the one to end G*****'s visit early. You know what, I'll be nice - provide the itinerary for G*****'s return travel by 5pm Arizona time tomorrow since it's the last day of June. If by July I do not have a return itinerary thing will go very badly for you. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
Go ahead, call "the authorities". They will tell you this is a family court matter. Then you can request an ex parts hearing and you can tell the court that you agreed G***** was to return on July 12. The court will point out its not the 12th yet, so why are you eating their time. Or, you can tell "the authorities" that G***** is with a "stranger" and you never authorized that. The police will pick him up and arrest me, then you can explain yourself, after being charged with filing a false abduction claim. And then you can explain to G***** why you tried to end his visit early. Why are you so stupid? Desiree Capuano wrote:
And to clarify, that would noon Arizona time. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Desiree Capuano wrote:
You have until noon to provide the itinerary. If you refuse to comply then you can choose to be home or not when the authorities arrive. On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick wrote:
You're a very strange and misguided woman. Desiree Capuano wrote:
I will contact the local authorities and have my son removed from the home he is currently in then. Thank you for the information. On Sunday, June 28, 2015, Patrick wrote:
I'm sorry, there is no one here by the name "richard", and you know that. On 06/28/2015 08:26 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
richard, You stated you would provide the itinerary for G*****'s return to Phoenix "sometime in June". As today is the 28th, you now only have 2 days with which to provide this information. Send the details to me immediately or I will be forced to take action.