Re: Carrington College
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 9:43:18 am
May you please confirm which ***** facility you are working at;

7671 Alderbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 1Z9

12111 Jacobson Way
Richmond BC V6W 1L5

On Sunday, June 28, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
Is that because you're embarrassed about having to take such a step down? Do you think that if you don't tell me that I won't be able to confirm it anyway? Can I not just call HR and ask them? And as long as you use your social security number then couldn't I just run a credit check on you? On 06/28/2015 08:17 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
My job is none of your business. On Saturday, June 27, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
Oh, I see now. So Apollo was/is having serious financial problems and doing yet more layoffs. Is that what happened? Were you let go? Since almost every company in Arizona does drug testing, I guess your options were very limited. I'm guessing Carrington doesn't do drug testing. Based on their reputation I guess they'd have to be willing to accept whoever would be willing to work for them (see http://www.glassdoor.ca/Reviews/Carrington-College-Reviews-E341378.htm). Not a lot of satisfied employees - low morale; low pay. But it doesn't seem they actually have any Systems Analyst positions at their Tucson campus. Did you make a career change? If it makes you feel any better, I too have just started a new position. With *****. As a Senior Software Engineer, doing embedded C/C++ (you know, that "outdated" language, as you once referred to it) on their VoIP telephone systems. It only pays $100K a year, though. Oh well, that's life, I guess. Patrick On 06/27/2015 09:45 AM, Patrick wrote:
Hello, Desiree. May you confirm that you have taken a position with Carrington College in Tucson? If so, then I should update your website. Do you have any interesting quotes or pseudo facts that I can put on the site? But, I can't imagine there'd be much of a need for a "Systems Analyst" at an individual campus of a demi-college. Wouldn't that be a bit of a step down from what you were purportedly doing at Apollo? But since the campus is substantially smaller then you'd be less anonymous - and word of your website and your back-story should spread quickly. Cheers, Patrick