Re: Itinerary for return travel
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 8:54:21 am
The last part of what you said is kind of true.  I will call the
authorities, you will be arrested, and G***** will be returned to.  It
would be a false claim if you provide documentation stating you are Richard.
I am willing to take that chance.  You are the one to end G*****'s
visit early.  You know what, I'll be nice - provide the itinerary for
G*****'s return travel by 5pm Arizona time tomorrow since it's the last
day of June.  If by July I do not have a return itinerary thing will go
very badly for you.