Re: Itinerary for return travel
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 8:49:37 am

Go ahead, call "the authorities". They will tell you this is a family
court matter. Then you can request an ex parts hearing and you can tell
the court that you agreed G***** was to return on July 12. The court
will point out its not the 12th yet, so why are you eating their time.

Or, you can tell "the authorities" that G***** is with a "stranger"
and you never authorized that. The police will pick him up and arrest
me, then you can explain yourself, after being charged with filing a
false abduction claim. And then you can explain to G***** why you
tried to end his visit early.

Why are you so stupid?