Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: How can G***** contact you?
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 8:22:07 am
I wouldn't expect a stranger to know anything that transpires.

On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick  wrote:

> Do you not buy shoes for Sage? You don't buy shoes for G*****. Did you
> not provide Sage a computer for his room? You didn't provide one for
> G*****. Are you not allowing Sage to have 2 game consoles while taking
> away G*****'s ?
>
> How are my statements not true?
>
> Patrick
>
>
>
> Desiree Capuano  > wrote:
>
> Nothing you have said is true.  But I wouldn't expect you to know that
> since you are not G*****'s father.
>
> On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>>  Is anything that I stated below, that I've said to G*****, not true?
>> Have you not, in fact, refused to allow him to enjoy comforts which would
>> be in line with our combined incomes for no reason other than to appease
>> Sage?  Do you not provide Sage better and more frequent things than you
>> provide for G*****?  Have you ever once told Sage that he cannot have
>> something because it wouldn't be fair to G*****?
>>
>> So, then everything I have said to G***** is merely the truth.  Is it
>> not?
>>
>>
>>
>> On 06/28/2015 08:28 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>
>> Why would he when you keep telling him BS like I care about Sage more and
>> that I punched myself in the stomach?  Maybe it's more a matter of the
>> things you say to him and less a matter of what he really thinks.
>>
>>  Or maybe, just maybe he does trust you enough to be able to speak
>> openly to me with you around.
>>
>> On Sunday, June 28, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>
>>>  Is that why he hasn't been calling you?  He's been here 5 weeks now.
>>> Have you spoken with him at all?  Does it not concern you that he cares so
>>> little that he doesn't even call once to say hello?  It would certainly
>>> concern me, that a parent wouldn't care enough about their child to speak
>>> to them at all during that duration of time.  When he's in Phoenix we speak
>>> at least once a week.
>>>
>>>
>>> On 06/28/2015 08:16 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>
>>> G***** can contact me on the same mobile number he has.  He can also
>>> communicate with me via email...as you are doing right now.
>>>
>>> On Saturday, June 27, 2015, Patrick 
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>  I'm sitting at Starbucks with G***** and it occurred to me - your
>>>> mobile phone was provided by Apollo and you'd presumably have to return it
>>>> to them when you stopped working for them; since you've moved you no longer
>>>> have the same landline number. So just how is G***** supposed to contact
>>>> you if he needed or wanted to?
>>>>
>>>>  I asked him and he said he has no idea.
>>>>
>>>>  Once again, nice parenting.  Its almost as though you've abandoned
>>>> him...again. Ha!
>>>>
>>>>  Patrick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>