Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: How can G***** contact you?
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 8:09:57 am

Do you not buy shoes for Sage? You don't buy shoes for G*****. Did 
you not provide Sage a computer for his room? You didn't provide one 
for G*****. Are you not allowing sage to have 2 game consoles while 
taking away G*****'s ?

How are my statements not true?

Patrick

Desiree Capuano  wrote:
> Nothing you have said is true.  But I wouldn't expect you to know that 
> since you are not G*****'s father.
> 
> On Monday, June 29, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>    Is anything that I stated below, that I've said to G*****, not true?  
>>    Have you not, in fact, refused to allow him to enjoy comforts which 
>>    would be in line with our combined incomes for no reason other than 
>>    to appease Sage?  Do you not provide Sage better and more frequent 
>>    things than you provide for G*****?  Have you ever once told Sage 
>>    that he cannot have something because it wouldn't be fair to G*****?
>>
>>    So, then everything I have said to G***** is merely the truth.  Is 
>>    it not?
>>
>>
>>    On 06/28/2015 08:28 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>     Why would he when you keep telling him BS like I care about Sage 
>>>     more and that I punched myself in the stomach?  Maybe it's more 
>>>     a matter of the things you say to him and less a matter of what 
>>>     he really thinks. 
>>>
>>>     Or maybe, just maybe he does trust you enough to be able to speak 
>>>     openly to me with you around. 
>>>
>>>     On Sunday, June 28, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>>>         Is that why he hasn't been calling you?  He's been here 5 
>>>>         weeks now.  Have you spoken with him at all?  Does it not 
>>>>         concern you that he cares so little that he doesn't even 
>>>>         call once to say hello?  It would certainly concern me, 
>>>>         that a parent wouldn't care enough about their child to 
>>>>         speak to them at all during that duration of time.  When 
>>>>         he's in Phoenix we speak at least once a week.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         On 06/28/2015 08:16 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>>         G***** can contact me on the same mobile number he has.  
>>>>>         He can also communicate with me via email...as you are 
>>>>>         doing right now.
>>>>>
>>>>>         On Saturday, June 27, 2015, Patrick  wrote:
>>>>>>             I'm sitting at Starbucks with G***** and it occurred 
>>>>>>             to me - your mobile phone was provided by Apollo and 
>>>>>>             you'd presumably have to return it to them when you 
>>>>>>             stopped working for them; since you've moved you no 
>>>>>>             longer have the same landline number. So just how is 
>>>>>>             G***** supposed to contact you if he needed or wanted 
>>>>>>             to?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>             I asked him and he said he has no idea.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>             Once again, nice parenting.  Its almost as though 
>>>>>>             you've abandoned him...again. Ha!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>             Patrick
>>>>>>