Re: How can G***** contact you?
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29 2015 6:14:54 am
Is anything that I stated below, that I've said to G*****, not true?
Have you not, in fact, refused to allow him to enjoy comforts which
would be in line with our combined incomes for no reason other than to
appease Sage?  Do you not provide Sage better and more frequent things
than you provide for G*****?  Have you ever once told Sage that he
cannot have something because it wouldn't be fair to G*****?

So, then everything I have said to G***** is merely the truth.  Is it not?