Re: Notice of Service in the California case
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:29:15 pm
Actually, you're wrong about each of those things you stated.  I'm not
required to do ANY of those things.  And as long as you've acknowledged,
in writing, that you know my legal name is Patrick, then attempting
to server me under another name fails to meet the requirements of legal
service.

Regarding the custody order: since I have no legal or physical custody
then the name on the order is irrelevant.