Re: How can G***** contact you?
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:28:36 pm
Why would he when you keep telling him BS like I care about Sage more and
that I punched myself in the stomach?  Maybe it's more a matter of the
things you say to him and less a matter of what he really thinks.

Or maybe, just maybe he does trust you enough to be able to speak openly to
me with you around.