Re: How can G***** contact you?
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:25:00 pm
Is that why he hasn't been calling you?  He's been here 5 weeks now.
Have you spoken with him at all?  Does it not concern you that he cares
so little that he doesn't even call once to say hello?  It would
certainly concern me, that a parent wouldn't care enough about their
child to speak to them at all during that duration of time. When he's in
Phoenix we speak at least once a week.