Re: Notice of Service in the California case
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:22:13 pm
Let me make this perfectly clear as I will not waiver.  If you wish to be
addressed as Patrick then you need to go to court and have your name
updated on the court order.  You will then need to update G*****'s birth
certificate to reflect the name Patrick.  Until that time I will ONLY
send legal documentation pertaining to the custody order to Richard Riess
and you will accept it.  If you have a problem with it, I suggest you file
something with the court in California as I have NO problem staring my case
before the commissioner.

Do you understand?