Your favorite child?
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:15:54 pm
Desiree:

I was speaking with G***** earlier, about that thing of you refusing to
allow him to get decent clothes when he's with you.  And I pointed out
to him that you obviously like Sage more than him.  He asked me why I
believe that.  I told him you don't allow him to have anything better,
or more, than what Sage has.  I pointed out the many times you've
forbidden him from having things - for no reason other than that Sage
doesn't also have them.  Then I asked him if you've ever made Sage go
without something because it wouldn't be "fair" to G*****.  He couldn't
think of a single instant.  I pointed out that you wouldn't allow
G***** to have multiple video game consoles because Sage only had the
one, but now Sage has a PS4 as well as his 360, yet you still won't
allow G***** to have a PS4.

You can disagree, if that will make you feel better, but you're actions
make your preference clear.

Later,
Patrick