Notice of Service in the California case
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:54:01 am
Desiree:

I see on the California court's web site that you filed a declaration
and submitted a notice of service.  I was, most certainly, not served
anything regarding that case.  If you continue to try to execute service
by mail, using a name which is not my legal name then the court is just
going to have to order that all future service be by a process server -
which, of course, is going to cost you a lot more money.  Why do you
keep trying to play stupid games that just keep backfiring on you?

Patrick

P.S. Please serve a copy of your declaration on me before I have to
notify the court that you've submitted false a Notice of Service.