Carrington College
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:45:07 am
Hello, Desiree.

May you confirm that you have taken a position with Carrington College
in Tucson?  If so, then I should update your website.  Do you have any
interesting quotes or pseudo facts that I can put on the site?  But, I
can't imagine there'd be much of a need for a "Systems Analyst" at an
individual campus of a demi-college. Wouldn't that be a bit of a step
down from what you were purportedly doing at Apollo?  But since the
campus is substantially smaller then you'd be less anonymous - and word
of your website and your back-story should spread quickly.

Cheers,
Patrick