The relevance of money in G*****'s desire to live with me
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 20 2015 10:37:19 am
Hello, Desiree.

When G***** arrived here I told him that, because of having been off
since March 6, I have used up my financial resources and am living on my
credit cards.  At the end of May I asked to borrow $1200 from him to
cover the rent for June.  Since he's been here we've not been doing
anything that would cost more than a few dollars.  I've not been buying
him anything.  We haven't gone to the shooting range, or out to dinner,
or the movies, et cetera.  As far as he is concerned, we are broke and
living moment to moment, on credit.  Yet still, he would rather live
with, and be raised by, me.  Even if it means being broke, in Canada.

So, apparently your belief that he only wants to be with me because I
"spoil" him is entirely unfounded.

It's also, recently, come to my attention, that you have convinced
yourself that the only reason G***** told the court he wants to live
with me is because I told him to say that.  Come on!  You know that's
completely ridiculous.  He said he wants to live with me before he spoke
with the court AND he still says it to this day.  He even said it to
your face in September 2011, while he was being held captive by you the
first time.  And, I have to believe he's sincere about it because I
always leave his visitation schedules up to him (though, technically, up
to you because you're a fascist dictator that wants to impose your
desires on others and keep them dependent on you).  He knows I don't
experience "emotions" and I'm not going to be "hurt" if he doesn't want
to visit or live with me - so he has no reason to be insincere about
it.  If, at any time he didn't want to visit or live with me, he knows
all he has to do is say so.

Based on that, we would have to assume that if he was going to lie to
one of us about where he wants to live, it would have to be you. Because
you're the on that has forced him to do things against his will and
you're the one that get's angry, freaks out, takes your anger and
frustration out on him and Sage (even when it's completely unrelated to
them), and punishes them for saying things you don't want to hear.  You
have created an environment where he is afraid to say anything that he
thinks might upset you.  Good job.

So, what are you going to try to convince yourself of now?  Or are you
finally going to accept that he just isn't one of you and as long as I
manipulate to keep him with you he's going to continue to cause subtle
friction in your "loving home"?  Anyway, he'll turn 16 in just 15 months
then you'll have absolutely no legal authority over him (nor will the
California or Arizona, or any other US court).

Cheers,
Patrick