Re: Status update
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 16 2015 1:18:23 pm
Hello, Desiree.

You seem to have, once again, completely missed the point.  It is not to
say how good of a parent I am because I have been teaching G*****
things - quite to the contrary, it is my opinion I have fallen very
short of my own, personal expectations of what a parent is, and what a
parent has a duty to do.  I do what I do out of a sense of obligation,
duty, and decency; not because I seek praise.

The point of the message was focused on you (not me).  And how
ridiculous it is that you would have the audacity to claim to be an
excellent parent, having done nothing over the past two and a half
years, to contribute to the development of your children.

Interestingly, you force them to do things like travel to meet your
distant family members - something G***** has no interest in and which
will not benefit him in any way at all, yet you put no effort into
teaching him to be fiscally responsible or how to prepare very basic
meals for himself.  You have truly curious priorities.