Re: Status update
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:13:29 am
And what is the lesson that you teach him by moving every 18 - 24
months?  You've been at your current place for 2 years now so I'm pretty
sure you're talking about how you hate it and you're preparing for your
next move.  Do you even consider how frequent moves affect your
children?  Or by making major decisions based on your boyfriend and your
overwhelming desire to make him happy - at the expense of your
childrens' happiness?  Nice example you're setting.  Thank God he has me
to explain why that's bad and wrong.