Re: Status update
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:05:16 am
"Way too much free money?"  Is that how you rationalize putting the cost
of marijuana and alcohol before providing your children with decent
clothes?  And how do you figure the money is "free"?  The arrangement
was/is as long as he's doing well in school then he receives $100CDN.
That's not free - that's equivalent to having a salaried job.  It get's
him used to working in exchange for a salary; and he has to manage that
money in order to pay his phone bill and to get the things he wants.
See, preparing him to be responsible and independent.

None of the things we've been doing since he's been here have anything
to do with money.  I don't get your point.  It's about teaching one's
children - to prepare them for life.  You know - a parent's
responsibility?  But you were never good with responsibilities or with
putting others before yourself, were you?

Why do you want your children to remain incapable of doing anything on
their own so they have to depend on you?  That's terrible parenting.
But then, you're a single mother - that's what all single mothers do.
Single mothers don't want to raise children - they just want to have
babies.  I know because I grew up around many of them.

Cheers,