Status update
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:46:27 am
Hello, Desiree.

So, G*****'s been here about 2 weeks now.  And in that time:
- I've been teaching him to cook simple meals on his own - fried noodels
with fresh vegetables, scrambled eggs, pancakes, etc.
- he can ride his bicycle on his own;
- we got him a violin and he's been learning/practicing that.

I've put videos of him doing each of those things on his Facebook page.

I don't understand how it is that he's been with you 2 and a half years
and you've not taught him anything...yet you still try to convince
yourself that you're a good parent.  How can you be a good parent when
you put spending time with, and making major life decisions based on
being close to your boyfriend of the moment, before raising your children?

Patrick