Re: Automobile accident
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:36:09 pm
Nope.  The day started out in Santa Monica as we were on our way to get the
marriage license.  In line, next to be called you said you wanted to get
married in Vegas, so we left and went to have breakfast.  Where you told me
that I was "high maintenance."  I then took you to work at Marina Del Ray
(which is where you were working).  I parked in the parking garage and
slept because I was scared of driving on the freeway (due to the
accident).  You called me at lunchtime and told me to pick you up - I told
you I was already there.  You got into the drivers seat and I told you I
wanted a goldfish as a pet.  You told me I was not able to handle any
responsibility and having a goldfish was a stupid idea.  As we were
nearing the restaurant you told me that you would pay for the expenses and
cost of living for me and the baby but you didn't want to be a part of it.
We ordered the drinks, I went across the street to the park.  I had pain
but did not start bleeding then.  I went back to the restaurant and we left
to go back to the Extended Stay.  On the way, we stopped to get the apple
fritter that you wanted.  As we were walking up the final flight of stairs
I felt wetness and thought I ha peed myself.  I went directly to the
bathroom and saw the blood.  I asked you to go back to the gas station to
get Kotex.  You asked why and I told you I was bleeding.  You asked if you
could come in and I said yes.  I never got off the toilet so the door was
never locked.  You came in and asked if I caused it.  I told you no.  Then
we went to the hospital.  It was already dark when we got there.