Re: Automobile accident
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:26:59 pm
Let me see if I understand this correctly.  Your story is that I left
work, in Marina Del Rey (that's where Fetch Technologies was), to meet
you for lunch; we went for lunch in Santa Monica (that's where Ocean
Avenue is); while at the restaurant, around lunch time, you went across
the street and THAT'S when the bleeding occurred; then, from Santa
Monica, we drove all the way to the UCLA Medical Center in Torrance (22
miles away) and didn't arrive there until about 7:20pm?

There seem to be some logistical flaws in your story.

Now, who's memory is messed up?