Re: Automobile accident
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:22:59 pm
Blue Cross had nothing to do with anything at all...that doesn't make
sense.  They would have required it out else...?  What?? They wouldn't
continue coverage??  Did you inform them of the accident, because I don't
remember calling them to let them know.  Are you saying that the police
reported the accident to Blue Cross???