Re: Automobile accident
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:17:58 pm
Desiree:

I did not say "immediately after".  I said "after".  "After" means ANY
TIME after the given point.  Going to the hospital immediately after the
accident would not have been a "choice" on your part. Blue Cross would
have required it.  And if you refused then they would not have covered
any complications resulting from the accident.  That is how insurance works.