Re: Automobile accident
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:11:19 pm
No.  I will allow you to continue defending your prior statements until
you back yourself into a corner and contradict yourself, then I will
upload all of these emails and scanned copies of the documents to your
website.

You may call my bluff if you wish.  You have done so in the past and
what happened?  The audio recording of you being arrested was made
public; your mugshot was made public.  I don't bluff because it is
possible the other party may try to call your bluff and you'll end up
looking foolish.

If you had any evidence to the contrary, to support your claims, then
you would have no difficulty obtaining it and you would provide it.  You
will probably respond that you're not going to waste your time on such
silly, childish games, however, I would think that a reasonable person,
upon realizing that such horrendous claims have been published on the
Internet, would want to disprove them.  And yes, the things you've done
ARE horrendous.  What kind of person would attempt to self-terminate a
pregnancy, 5 months in?