Re: Automobile accident
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 12:00:45 pm
Desiree:

Your accounting of the "facts" do not stand up to scrutiny.  Please see
my comments, inline.

> Richard that is not what happened at all.  Your account of the details
> of that day are grossly inaccurate.  I didn't lock myself in the
> bathroom, I was not in there for "some amount of time", and I told you
> when you asked me that I absolutely did not inflict any harm on myself.

> The accident ripped the placenta - this was verified by the doctor
> when I had Sage as I was not allowed to go into labor or have
> contractions.
Are you suggesting that the ultrasounds and x-rays you received after
the accident, but before the UCLA visit, were unable to detect any
abnormalities, and your own gynecologist was unable to detect any
problems?  Yet, miraculously, out of the blue, three weeks AFTER  the
accident the placenta suddenly separated from the uterus? Unprovoked?

Are we then to believe that it was only 2 years later, during a
subsequent pregnancy, that another doctor was able to determine that the
matter was caused by a car accident three years earlier?  Of course,
that doctor was basis any such diagnosis on what you told him - not on
the records he would have obtained from UCLA.  Did you tell that doctor
about the records at UCLA?  I suspect not.

> It was the stress of crying over you telling that you didn't want me
> or G***** that caused the bleeding to start that day.
Are you suggesting that the stress, which you had imposed upon yourself
(all stress is self induced), caused you to start bleeding?  Why would
you suddenly be stressed about me not wanting to have children?  I made
it very clear to you before you even became pregnant that I didn't want
children.

> You wouldn't know that because you were calmly sitting at the
> restaurant drinking a martini.
That is incorrect.  There was no where near the hotel to get a martini
and I was in the hotel room with you.  Otherwise, how could I have even
known that you were in the bathroom, crying and bleeding?  I didn't have
a mobile phone.

> And seriously, If there had been ANY evidence of trauma to the
> abdominal region in the hospital, whether self-inflicted or not, the
> police would have called.
As always, your understanding of the law is misguided.  Until the fetus
is removed from the host, it is not considered a life of it's own and
there is no law prohibiting the self-termination of a pregnancy.  A
doctor is not required to notify the police of such.

> That was not even a subject that was brought up in the hospital.
It's in your chart!  Why don't you obtain and read the existing records
before you respond?

> Once again, you are distorting the facts and the truth to make it
> appear how you want.
All I ever do is recount what is in the supporting evidence.  Memory is
unreliable and skewed.  My statements are based on what is in the
reports and records.  I would be very curious to review the medical
reports from your pregnancy with Sage.  Perhaps you would be kind enough
to tell me who that doctor was and I can have my investigator "reach
out" to his/her assistant.

Patrick