Re: Automobile accident
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12 2015 11:49:27 am
You will forward me all supporting evidence stating that I told the care
physician that I hit myself in the stomach and that they recommended any
type of psychological treatment BEFORE making the outrageous claims and
involving others in your inaccurate memory.  These things never happened
and I know for a fact that you have nothing stating this.  But I call your
bluff.